I cant believe that it has been two years since I’ve started Orange’s Wear-abouts and Musings. I started wanting to create a space where I can chronicle my style, life and travel.
First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who makes an effort to read my blog, hope you enjoyed my previous entries and I promise to be better and work harder for this blog.
Let me open a little bit more and make it a little more personal. Here are fifteen things you might not know about me:
1. Orange is not my favorite color but instead my mom’s. In fact, I have a older brother nicknamed “Red”. So you get it, my mom’s favorite colors (personified).
2. Orange’s Wear-abouts and Musings is my second blog. I’ve tried blogging in 2008 after I finished college. Let’s say at that time, I still do not know yet how I want my blog to be like. I am very thankful for my first blog as I was able to learn a lot and apply it to Orange’s Wear-abouts and Musings.
3. Finished college with a course not related to Fashion or Travel. I finished nursing course and I am a registered nurse.
4. Since I was a child, I remember asking my mom that I want to be a journalist when I grow-up. Starting this blog is actually like a dream come true. I am able to write and style myself which are two of my passions.
5. My aesthetic you might ask? Asian street style. Japanese culture has been a big influence to my style. Growing up watching anime, playing video games and being exposed to all things Japanese have been impacting to my life. If I remember my Psychology class, 40% of what you are right now were groomed when you are at your 0 to 8 years old.
6. Always have a soft spot for psychology. It is my favorite subject in college. Even asked my mom if I can even shift courses.
7. Single and not looking. Not a fan of dating apps. Hahahaha. Always believe that it will come at the right moment.
8. Dream vacation: Japan. Hopefully this year or next year.
9. When you talk about Japan, only one character comes in mind. Hello Kitty. Unfortunately, she is not my favorite Sanrio character. I always and will love Bad Badtz Maru!
10. Growing up, my favorite show is Sailor Moon and my favorite character is Sailor Neptune. Always classy and quiet. As an adult, Sex and the City and Gossip Girl. Carrie Bradshaw and Blair Waldorf are my forever telly style icons.
11. I don’t party (anymore). So you will rarely see me out on a Saturday night. I don’t smoke and the last alcoholic drink I had (except for wine/ champagne for the Holidays) was like a year ago. Boring, right?
12. Always a bookworm. I love reading anything. My favorite books growing up are the Baby Sitter’s Club series. Right now my faves are Twilight Saga and Shopaholic Series.
13. I love KPop songs. Whether I understand them or not.
14. I have never rode a ferry boat and have never rode an airplane alone.
15. Lady GaGa is my favorite artist of all-time. A little monster here.
Cheers to more blog entries. More style blog means more OOTDs, more travel entries (i really want to travel all around the Philippines then the world soon.)
Some shameless plugging before we end, LIKE Orange’s Wear-abouts and Musings in Facebook. Click HERE to be redirected to the Facebook page. 👍☺️